Thursday, July 2, 2009

Struggling to Find Financial Freedom - Having a Relationship With Money

by Brenda Blindenbach

When it comes to financial freedom, does it ever feel as though you are taking one step forward and moving two step backwards? Do you feel as though you have run straight into a wall? Have you noticed that while you never have enough time, other people seem to do it all without ever breaking a sweat? How would you like to have that golden touch?

There is an energy exchange between you and everything else, and this includes the people around you, your business and even money. Whether or not you are aware of it, you have a relationship with money.

Let's take a moment and consider what kind of relationship you have with your money. Write down what beliefs you have about money. How do you interact with it? Consider some of the following:

Do you always struggle to earn money?

There is never enough time or money?

I don't deserve to have money.

Does my money leave as soon as I look at it?

Is my money here today and gone tomorrow?

Can I earn more money whenever I want it?

These questions and thoughts that come up within you are an indication there may be a belief system that you need to be looking at and releasing. You can release these beliefs and emotions (if you don't know how, find out and learn a release technique or tool to do this) and then think about what kind of relationship you want to have with money.

Imagine that your money is your best friend and look at what kind of relationship you have with your best friend. Do your love hanging out together? Do you support, care and want the best for each other? Would you like to feel the same way about money, safe, cared for and supported, as though you were both good friends?

Just a year ago, my granddaughter started using a toy walker to learn to walk. As she wheels around the house, I follow along behind her. She turns her little head to see where I am and when she sees me, she smiles and giggles and knows that she is safe. She knows she can count on me to make sure that she is okay.

Now when I walk around, I can see my money following me. I talk to it, call it by name and when I think about it, I don't get scared that it will leave me or be taken away. Instead, I feel safe, secure and blessed that it has chosen to be with me.

Just like air is available and is needed to sustain life, imagine money is here for the same purpose - to make life easy, to have fun and to sustain life.

Here's an action step that you can take consistently. As you walk through the park notice the trillions of leaves and blossoms on the trees; feel the stillness, or the breeze flowing through them, smell the fragrance. Is your heart expanded at this beauty and abundance? Allow yourself to be aware of the abundance around you. It's yours for the asking. Open your heart and feel the gratitude that arises within you and give thanks.

And now claim your free bi-weekly newsletter & instant audio access to "Why & How To Shift Your Limiting Beliefs" & "Do You Understand The Laws Of The Universe?"

Brenda Blindenbach-The Possibilities DNA Expert & Coach enabling people to identify & shift their limiting conscious and subconscious beliefs.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Brenda_Blindenbach

No comments:

Post a Comment